Friday, June 25, 2010

Its Your life...Enjoy it !


"There is nothing good and bad in this world our thinking make it so - William Shakespear"
I love the above lines and always recall it. It has a deep meaning which may turn our life.
Many of them complain about their present status of life and are not satisfied. They always have some desires, wishes, needs etc..it is endless...
Still they never come to an end and always be unhappy,sorrow.
But I think before asking or complaining, just look back the people who do not have a proper home to stay, one time food to eat, no education...here the list is endless.
Just look into their life, how they live...how they face each and every problem....THEN YOU WILL NEVER COMPLAIN !!!
I am happy with my life and love to live.....I thank GOD who gave me such a beautiful life, family, friends......
and throught my life i want to make others also happy....
Just take every situation into +ve and b +ve..... Since its Your life..and it is the time to ENJOY IT YAR !!!
Never complain....just live happily.

0 comments:

Post a Comment